So, let’s engage!
Our goal is to increase engagement and education around labor and delivery so, is there a L&D topic you want us to dive into? Or maybe just want to tell us what you think about the site. All of this and more we would love to hear!
Apgardian team members love your feedback so don’t be shy. But we also have to remind you that our site and the contents are not a substitute for medical treatment, medical advice or diagnosis.
Most importantly, never delay medical care or disregard professional medical advice because of something you viewed or read on our site. As always, if you are having a medical emergency call 911 or go to the nearest hospital for immediate assistance.
Here are some things we can do for you and gladly!
- Dr. Townsend or email@example.com always wants to hear your thoughts about the site. He is all ears!
- Love the blogs, want more blogs, different blogs, concerns about blogs? Deb wants to know – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want us to deep dive on a labor and delivery topic then tell Idesha all about it. Medical reference or research questions too, because she’s into it – email@example.com
- Found typos running amok, links lost, missing words or other such folly or weirdness? Keep Deb in the loop – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Everything else we want to know too! Contact us on the form below and we will get it sorted and be in touch soon.
Fill out my online form.